dnata is looking for a Full time GSE Mechanic- Wage Compensation based on experience.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing equipment malfunctions using electrical and hydraulic schematics with test equipment is required
- Repairing, reconditioning and maintaining equipment components
- Preparing service reports
- Planning and control costs of repair jobs
- Maintain company equipment; keep in clean and orderly condition
- Perform scheduled Preventative Maintenance Inspections (PMI's)
- Work in adverse weather conditions when needed
- Communicate orally and in writing information, instructions and explanations to associates and management regarding equipment conditions, problems and recommendations
To perform this job successfully, An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodations.
About dnata US
dnata US is the Premier Ground Handler within the United States of America. With operations spanning across 26 cities, dnata US has consistently earned the respect of the customers we serve while driving sustainable product integrity across all divisions.
Ground Handler of the Year - 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Company Uniforms
Equal Opportunity Employer
dnata US is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.